…well, no, not ME. It’s just what I imagine this dude really wants to do, given the opportunity.
This initially made me laugh and cringe in equal measure. But actually, no, I think it’s more cringe… er… hmmm… definitely more cringe. In fact I’m going to go & sit in the shower for about 3hrs to rid myself of the uncomfortable, slightly grubby feeling I now have.
Ten things that are great about being off work ill for the day:
- I don’t have to wash my hair or wear any make-up (though I just saw myself in the mirror and probably should, for my own sanity)
- I don’t have to wear normal clothes & can slob about in my tracksuit bottoms & a t-shirt with no sense of shame
- Crappy daytime TV, especially Maury – my parents should be eternally grateful that I was so utterly rubbish at my rebellious phase
- Snoozing on the couch
- Having no appetite at all makes me feel really thin
- Feeling sick stops me smoking
- Ploughing through my DVD collection. Today: Old School, All About Eve & The IT Crowd
- Sitting in the garden & enjoying the sunshine… shall get around to that one this afternoon.
- Snoozing on the couch (I like my sleep)
- Endless cups of tea (as soon as I get up and buy some milk)
One thing that’s not great about being off work ill for the day:
- I’m sick. Stupidly, making me feel like I’ve been in a war, nauseatingly, annoying, sick. Bleurgh.
Still, it could be worse. Now, for a little snooze methinks.