No, don’t worry this isn’t some kind of mentalist U2 appreciation post. I’ve just had a nosey at the terms that have brought people to my humble little blog and frankly, I’m a little concerned.
- “You are actually hot” – er, thanks. Always nice to get complimented
- “Knee High Sports Socks”
- “Help, the bus driver flirts” – Awwwww, do you not like him because he’s only a lowly bus driver, or is he a 20-stone, gap-toothed, sweaty, comb-over potential sex pest? Don’t be mean to the bus driver. Everyone deserves a little love, even gruesome bus drivers
- Funny Hawaiian Shirt
- Addicted to flirting
- Grey Knickers
- Curly Twat – Now I’m not sure if you landed here because I am a curly twat or because… oh, never mind… i don’t btw!
- Kylie’s Face
- Milky Knickers – wtf? My blog’s not the kind of thing you can buy, used in a Japanese vending machine you know!?
- Legs Akimbo
- Dude Girls – I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I don’t have a cock, dammit!
Think I need to perhaps watch how I phrase myself in future. Or not, especially when I’ve had literally seconds of fun looking at these bad boys! LMAO! 😀